Drop Us A Line
Any prospective customer who requires electricity supply should contact the Customer Relations Executive (CRE) at any Electricity Company of Ghana District /Regional Office.
Supply Application form can be obtained at GH¢10.00.
Customers’ electrical installation and maintenance should be carried out by licensed electricians in accordance with the prevailing wiring regulations. Please demand and inspect the license issued to him by Energy Commission required by Law (LI 2008).
The prospective customer will be required to submit to the Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) the following documents:
- A completed ECG Supply Application Form
- An Installation Completion Certificate duly completed and signed by the licensed electrician who undertook the wiring of the customer’s house or premises as required by Law (LI 2008).
- The original and photocopy of applicants identification (National ID / Passport / Voters ID /Driver’s License)
- The original and photocopy of the applicant’s site plan.
For non-residential customers: a proof of business is required.
- · You must have a registered Business.
- · Apply to ECG officially through the Regional General Manager.
- · You will be notified to see the ICT officer for inspection of premises.
- · Your premises must be suitable for vending.
- · You must be able to use a computer.
- · Your premises must be secured with burglar-proofing
- · You must be at least 3 km apart from the nearest vendor.
- · You must be able to access the ECG server online when tested.
- · After inspection, you will acquire these accessories;
i.e. radio, computer, office furniture (at prospective vendor’s expense)
- · An IT officer will be tasked to install all the equipment.
- · ECG will provide you card readers and printer and training for cashier or salesperson (at no cost to the vendor).
- · Vendor deposits cash should not less than GHS 2000.00 for quota.
- · A commission of 1.9% is added in the form of units to sell.
- · You are not required to pay for these services.
How was your experience with our Staff?
24/7 Customer Support
Public Relations Contact